& ACCREDITATION FOR JOURNALISTS
Welcome to the Online Press Service by Wine Pleasures Journalists can
take advantage of our Web blog (www.winepleasures.wordpress.com)
even before the event opens. Here, you'll find press releases in English
and Spanish, press photos, product reports and a rich source of other
The following will be accredited:
The following will not be accredited:
- All foreign media representatives able to supply evidence of their
affiliations to the press, e.g. by means of a press card from the respective
country, credit printed in a newspaper or magazine. Members of recognised
organisations of foreign press representatives.
- Journalists :
who can supply proof of an editorial assignment (original letterhead,
not a copy) or
who can provide recent documentation naming them, as proof thereof;
who can submit an imprint which includes their names
who can submit royalty agreements/accounts providing evidence of their
- Persons who can provide evidence of an editorial assignment from a
state office or an institution, or who are acting as press spokespersons
of companies represented at the exhibition.
- Persons who require press releases for non-profit making purposes
e.g. radio for the blind, associations for the disabled, and accompanying
persons with documentary proof of a severe disablement.
Due to the general accessibility of the Internet and the difficulty in establishing
the source of their articles etc., members of Internet editorial offices
will only be accredited on presentation of a recognised press card.
- Persons who in this context cannot supply any form of legitimate identification.
- Persons with company or organisation press cards but without an editorial
- Persons whose press cards have expired.
- Persons whose editorial assignments have been issued by other, free-lance
journalists; this applies in particular to relatives and spouses.
Press realtions will be handled by Wine Pleasures.
C/Vino y Sol, 1
08779 La Llacuna (Barcelona)
T: +34 93 897 70 48
M: +34 687 34 57 44